Re: [ST1-LCN] Replying to Stan was(you know what)

  • Stan
    Message 1 of 38 , Jan 1, 2010
      You talk about the canon, nor have you shown it to use, yet I do not see you quote it ATA.
      Stan

      Message 38 of 38 , Jan 1, 2010
        > > Dianna, see what i mean about there
        > > being many ways to be rude?
        > >
        > > KAJ

        [ATA}Nope, that is not being rude that is being honest since what I
        say I say it and provide some reason for it. Not like you that simply
        invent lies and think people don't read your postings. But it doesn't
        work that way and I guess by now you know this.

        Sorry kid, no more 15 minutes for you.