Spock with a Buick circa 1966

  • luigi10151
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 30, 2009
      Thought you might get a kick out of this

      http://bit.ly/spockbuick
      -Luigi
    • AJ
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 1, 2009
        Buick Riviera, 63-66 model.

        Love those cars;)

        KAJ

        ________________________________
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 1, 2009
          So I Was at work Yesterday and my and my work partner rented IMPACT, A Three hour movie about a Meteor that hit the moon and sent a bunch of Debris  heading to earth and causing mass destruction and stuff,

          Zefram Cochrane Plays a Secondary Character in it!

          I swear everytime i see him in a movie hes always a bitter old man lol.

          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 1, 2009
            my god..how young he was there...time has passed.
            thanks for the pic

            At 11:30 PM 9/30/2009, you wrote:

            >Thought you might get a kick out of this
            >
            ><http://bit.ly/spockbuick>http://bit.ly/spockbuick
            >-Luigi

          • Trelane
            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 1, 2009
              As I recall, Nimoy's love for that car was discussed both in Whitfield's
              "The Making of G.R.'s Star Trek" and Shatner's "Star Trek" memories.

              Trelane

              _____

              Thought you might get a kick out of this

              http://bit.ly/ <http://bit.ly/spockbuick> spockbuick
              -Luigi

            • Rob
              Message 6 of 6 , Oct 2, 2009
                Sometimes people are just stereotyped as those types of character. It's a pity because some actors can do varying styles. Like Patrick Stewart