[ST1-LCN] Re: Put this on your Trekmas list...

  • luigi10151
    Message 1 of 501 , Aug 31, 2009
      Maybe the Q considered them to be two humans conceiving a human child in human fashion since they had renounced their powers and were pretending to be human. Amanda herself thought she was human until the TNG episode, so you could say she was born human and became Q in her late teens.
      I hate to sound like Obi-Wan, but you could say he didn't lie about Amanda from a certain point of view. The Borg is a different story though ;)
      -Luigi

      --- In star-trek-one@yahoogroups.com, AJ <n1684t@...> wrote:

      > OR, the girl wasn't really a Q and Q had given her temporary powers like he had Riker.
      >
      > Either way, Q lied.
      >
      > He lied about the Borg and their Queen too. The Queen rules her drones.
      >
      > Q lied a lot!
      >
      > KAJ
      >

      > ________________________________

    • The Sweetest
      Message 501 of 501 , Sep 20, 2009

        > (KAJ) You MUST be referring to the Hundreds of times the Queen refers to herself as an individual.

        [ATA]YOIu mean like I'm the Collective and I'm the Borg and I'm the
        one that is many, sure, but again K, the problem you have and will
        always have is that at any rate you can't dsay what i said. You will
        have to rationalize and even invent (the semnsor os the Enterprise
        were faulty) just to give some meaning to your arguments.

        > Your theory's are not only weak ATA they have been disproved many, many times.

        [ATA]HA!HA! yah rigth, NEIYD, K NEIYD

        > You are a poor debater, a poor speller, (spell check is a FREE program) you convince no one.

        [ATA}And yet here you are defeated once again. Not K not only I'm a
        great debater, spelling is not that important since the truth isnot
        dependent on it and even then you can't even come close to prove me
        anything. As for convincing, this is another example of tyou
        shallowness, I don't convince people K, I just give them what they
        need so they can convince themselves like in this case. You have been
        proven wrong and you know it. You just won't say it publicly.

        > Again, give me ANY reasonable reason the Borg would want or need two equal avatars? There was never talk of replacing the Queen with Data or Locutus. NEVER.

        [ARA}YAWN!YAWN!YAWN! and YAWN!

        > Maybe some mysterious "alien entity" controls the Queen and made her act like an individual?
        > KAJ

        [ATA]Again you poor knowledge, that alien entity has a name and it is
        teh Borg; THEY watch the movie that's all you need to do.