Re: [ST1-LCN] Re: Boring Timelines

  • The Sweetest
    Message 1 of 157 , Aug 1, 2009
      > It has never been stated that Vulcan can only have sex every 7 years
      > just that they are drive to have sex every 7 years. So it is possible
      > that if a vulcan wanted to have sex, they could. Logic might even be
      > applied. Take Amand and Sarak. Sarak might conclude that since Amanda
      > is human she might need more attention than a vulcan woman and give her
      > that.
      >
      > Dennis

      [ATA]You are correct. And what you say is applicable to a full fledge
      Vulcan, so to a half-human Vulcan giving "attention"to a hot human
      female will be...well...even more logical.

      :-o
    • Chris
      Message 157 of 157 , Aug 19, 2009
        Thanks, but is there an absolutely fantastic, outstanding book? Like the best you ever read? Maybe even a standalone one, without having to read a whole series first? I doubt I'm going to become a fan, but when I try, I want it to have a chance.

        Chris