Re: [ST1-LCN] Use your Imagination.

  • Deborah Desmond
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 1, 2009
      What about actually going to a "strange new world", "where no one has gone before", and showing it on screen? Maybe a civilization that has such advanced cities, that are unbelievable to us, even in the 23rd century. That is something that was never shown in any episode. Of course, I don't know if that would be a "plot device", or not. The plot of the story could be just about anything.
      When my husband and I would be watching one of the series, he would say, "when are they going to go where no one has gone before? Everywhere they go, humans have already been there". For the most part, he was right!

      Deb
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 1, 2009
        ENTERPRISE did it.  "Civilization"  In the EXCELLENT first season!

        KAJ