Re: [ST1-LCN] The Undiscovered Country

  • John Leister
    Message 1 of 56 , Aug 31, 2008
      This is my favourite of all the movies... Followed by First Contact and
      Nemesis minus the stupid dune buggy scene and the other android they found

      John
    • ripper69xl
      Message 56 of 56 , Sep 3, 2008
        Stop bickering. Every Klingon howls at Sto-vo-Kor, just as every Earth-
        Human embalmes his departed dearest, mummifies him before holding an
        Irish wake. Then he dresses in black or white for mourning and let the
        remains float over the Ganges, then cremates him and buries the
        remains, except for a small portion that will be shot in outer space.
        (at least they try)