Re: Your Candidates for Redshirt

  • andy
    Message 1 of 199 , Jun 30, 2008
      > --- I can definitly agree with a command redshirt for her. I love >
      as Rose and Belle. I wouldn't want her as Janeway though, then need to

      I agree... She could be a great Commander, the female Riker, for
      instance. With her season finale big gun!

      --->>>
      andy a123n456a789@...
      star-trek-one@yahoogroups.com
      If you're behind the sofa, then you'll be ready for:
      http://www.geocities.com/a123n456a789/ep1.html
    • The Sweetest
      Message 199 of 199 , Jul 18, 2008
        > I have read WAY too many of TAT's rants obviously, i am starting to phrase things so they make no sense;)
        >
        > KAJ

        [ATA]making no sense? That's not my rant that one is your ow doing as always :-p