Re: [ST1-LCN] Re: If the Reboot Fits, Wear It

  • lewis@luckymail.com
    Message 1 of 295 , Apr 30 9:48 AM
      I think perhaps it would be different if say Worf or Seven of Nine was
      standing out side your door. I mean, I would defiantly freak at Seven,
      but I think I could relate to Worf in a way.

      Lewis

    • mccall3815
      Message 295 of 295 , May 9, 2008
        ------ROTFL, Nope I can tell you how it will end. M'arty after
        meeting Kirk and younger spock goes back into his time frame and
        picks up where Spock had left off. He also owns the club where
        Spockette dances every night. As years pass it shows him teaching
        his son about Captain Kirk. The screen pans out and we see Tuvok
        standing with his father M'arty. HA HA :-D Beth

        > [ATA]But you know what that mean, don't you? It's not a
        reboot...it's
        > a REMAKE!!!
        >
        > We find elder Spock in post-NEM times. He is living tranquil in his
        > hometown on Vulcan and he is teaching his Young apprentice; M'arty.
        > Then he used an old Galileo 7 Class shuttlecraft to travel in time.
        > But M'arty was caught in the shuttlecraft when Spock was apparently
        > killed by Ferengui terrorists that hired Spock to develop antimatter
        > weapons. Of course M'arty didn't have other choice but to scape in
        the
        > shuttlecraft and when it hit warp factor 8.8 it went back in time.
        >
        > He had to get help from the younger Spock because of course,
        M'arty's