Re: Who is this

  • Chrisy782@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 1, 1999
      In a message dated 7/1/99 2:13:43 AM !!!First Boot!!!, avcor23@...
      writes:

      << [ATA]Winnie the Pooh?????? Oh no? wasn't you the one posted recently
      that you like SailorMoon too? >>

      So whats wrong with winnie the pooh ? And hey my little sis love's sailor
      moon, i have no idea why but she does!! :)

      christal...The wonderful thing about tiggers, is a tigger is a wonderful
      thing. Their tops are made out of rubber, their bottoms are made out of
      spring....
    • Dierna D. Fox-Soul
      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 1, 1999
        Yes..I like Winnie the Pooh,Star Trek,Sailor Moon,Star Wars,
        Babylon 5,Pokemon,Superfriends*Michael Dorn does the voice of Steel!*,and I even
        admit that I still like the Ninja Turtles!.. Turtle Power!... Borg Power!!*that's
        the phrase the Beatle Borgs say*

        BTW.. Winnie the Pooh was a real bear...SHE lived in the
        London Zoo and died in 1934... wanna see a pic of her??..Here's the addy that has
        the history of the real Winnie the Pooh..
        http://www.xs4all.nl/~tigger/pooh/history.html

        Dierna D. Fox-Soul*watches any and all Superhero shows...Smokey The Bear was real
        too..he died in 1976*
        -------
        > [ATA]Winnie the Pooh?????? Oh no? wasn't you the one posted recently
        > that you like SailorMoon too?

      • Ruben Cooper
        Message 3 of 10 , Jul 1, 1999
          well that was sick!!! bad enough saying teletubby is gay then the pooh gang having sex with eachother?? SICK SICK SICK!!!

          lets get back to trek now!!
          Ruben

        • avcor23@xxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxx)
          Message 4 of 10 , Jul 1, 1999

            > Yes..I like Winnie the Pooh,Star Trek,Sailor Moon,Star Wars,
            > Babylon 5,Pokemon,Superfriends*Michael Dorn does the voice of Steel!*,and I even
            > admit that I still like the Ninja Turtles!.. Turtle Power!... Borg Power!!*that's
            > the phrase the Beatle Borgs say*

            [ATA]SWo i guess you will love, if nbot already, Iam Weasel with Dorn's voice.
          • Tamara Pickenpaugh
            Message 5 of 10 , Jul 1, 1999
              I like the episode of 227 that Michael Dorn appeared in oppisite Marla
              Gibbs. I didn't know who he was at first until he spoke and than I knew for
              sure that was the Klingon!!!!!!!

              Stormraven

              > > Yes..I like Winnie the Pooh,Star Trek,Sailor Moon,Star Wars,
              > > Babylon 5,Pokemon,Superfriends*Michael Dorn does the voice of
              Steel!*,and I even
              > > admit that I still like the Ninja Turtles!.. Turtle Power!... Borg
              Power!!*that's
              > > the phrase the Beatle Borgs say*
              >
              > [ATA]SWo i guess you will love, if nbot already, Iam Weasel with Dorn's
              voice.

              > Special offer from The Science Fiction Book Club�!
              > Take 5 Star Wars� books for just $1, with membership. Many choices!
              > Go to http://www.onelist.com/ad/doubleday6

              > * http://welcome.to/star-trek
              > * http://welcome.to/the-crow-ring
              > * http://welcome.to/asian-movies
              > * http://welcome.to/kung-fu-superstars
              > * http://welcome.to/the-motown-webring
              > * http://welcome.to/jackie-chan-webmasters
              > * http://welcome.to/hammer-film-webring
              > * http://members.tripod.co.uk/euro_selections/

            • Dierna D. Fox-Soul
              Message 6 of 10 , Jul 2, 1999
                I've been watching I Am Weasel since it was a small short after Cow and Chicken! I was
                really excited when it was announced that it would become an official series! I Am
                Weasel has always been and will always be one of my fave shows! I was watching it even
                before I figured out Michael Dorn did the voice of the main character...*L*...BTW
                Michael Dorn has been doing the voice of I Am Weasel since '97...

                Dierna D. Fox-Soul
                "I must get I R Baboon out of his brain before he causes damage...Why? Because I AM
                WEASEL!" From last night's ep *L*
                --------

                Message 7 of 10 , Jul 2, 1999
                  I loved that show! I still watch 227 on BET or Comedy Central from time to
                  tim....I don't remember the ep that had Michael Dorn in it tho but I've been
                  looking for it to be on..*L*...Michael Dorn was on way before I even liked star
                  trek. I DO however know that he was one of Sandra's dates..*L*..But if u want to
                  see a comedy show with 2 trek stars in it see Benson! Rene Aubojoinois(Odo) and
                  Ethan Philips were both in that show! Ethan Philips left early tho cuz his
                  characters wife went to work for NASA*now HE'S the one lost in space??* *L*

                  Dierna D. Fox-Soul
                  ----------

                  Message 8 of 10 , Jul 2, 1999

                    > I've been watching I Am Weasel since it was a small short after Cow and Chicken! I was
                    > really excited when it was announced that it would become an official series! I Am
                    > Weasel has always been and will always be one of my fave shows! I was watching it even
                    > before I figured out Michael Dorn did the voice of the main character...*L*...BTW
                    > Michael Dorn has been doing the voice of I Am Weasel since '97...

                    [ATA]Oh, that is why in the promo they mention they are a spinoff! And someone
                    starts to spin around. I'am not exactly a Cow&Chicken fan, my daugther is. Oh well,
                    it was extremely disticntive to see the weasel and suddenly hear that deep voice.
                  • Dierna D. Fox-Soul
                    Message 9 of 10 , Jul 3, 1999
                      The somone that spins around in the comercial is the ever dumb I.R Baboon..*L*... I Am
                      Weasel*the smartest creature in the world apperantly* is always trying to stop the chaos
                      that that stupid monkey and the red guy with no pants always seem to start!

                      Dierna D. Fox-Soul
                      "I R spinning off..I r spinnig off"
                      I.R Baboon in the commerical..*L*