Re: [ST1-LCN] Federation Starships are death traps.

  • Jeff
    Message 1 of 17 , May 1, 2007
      James Dohann was involved with a book called Scotty's Guide to the
      Enterprise. It covered general information on the differrent
      versions. Artwork and styling similar to the TNG Technical Mannual.

      JP

      --- In star-trek-one@yahoogroups.com, John Leister <aviannix37@...>

    • n1684t@aol.com
      Message 2 of 17 , May 1, 2007
        Yeah, while its fun reading, it hardly is a canon source;) I really hate
        that word, but i see its necessity now;)

        KAJ

        --- In _star-trek-one@star-trek-onsta_ (mailto:star-trek-one@yahoogroups.com)
        , John Leister <aviannix37@avi>