Re: Star Wars!

  • Alen Ostanek
    Message 1 of 43 , Jun 1, 1999
      >From: avcor23@... (avcor23)
      >

      > > >I was expecting a barrage of mail about it, but so far haven't heard
      > > diddily?
      > >

      >[ATA]I guess because in these first couple of weeks what we are
      >seeing is just the hype and I think that trekkers are a little more
      >mature that a SW fan. At least the SW fan that quits his job just to
      >be first in line.

      I'm 21 years old, I play computer games, watch SF series/movies an Cartoon
      Network, and my parents think I'm not serious.
      Now my cousin, who is 38 years old, still plays with model planes *ok, ok,
      so he won a prize for one of his models*, but for him my parents say he is
      someone I should look up to.

      What I'm trying to say is that matureness is relative *as is everything in
      life*. So, saying that ST fans are more mature than the SW fans is just your
      point of wiev *it just happens that I share this wiev*.

      osti
    • avcor23@xxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxx)
      Message 43 of 43 , Jun 4, 1999

        [ATA]**** This msg was acknowledged and replied privately *****