TrekQuiz #8...Encore

  • Starfleet Academy
    Message 1 of 15 , Mar 1, 2007
      TrekQuiz #8...Encore
      **** Reply or Send your answers to exastrisscientia216 1@... ******

      ["I like the show" Category]
      1.[DS9]Along with Jadzia, who went after the Albino?

      2.[VOY]What two members of the crew of Voyager were infected when an insect bit them and thought they were going to spent the rest on their life in a almost desolated planet in the Delta Quadrant?

      ["Proud to be a Trekker...I even miss Voyager " Category]
      3.[MOV]According to the Vulcan proverb, who is the only one who could go to China?

      4.[ENT]How far is the planet Raisa from Earth’s solar system?

      5.[TOS]According to the images transmitted from Talos IV during Spock’s inquiry, what “medicine” did the doctor of the Enterprise gave Capt. Pike in his quarters onboard the ship?

      ["I really, really need a life" Category]
      6.[TNG] Name the four persons from the Alpha Quadrant that went to the Delta Quadrant thru the Barzan Wormhole. Of those four, two didn’t return.

    • Starfleet Academy
      Message 2 of 15 , Mar 11, 2008
        TrekQuiz #8...Encore

        **** Reply or Send your answers to exastrisscientia216 1@... ******

        ["I like the show" Category]
        1. [VOY]Who gave Tom Paris the “shuttle tour” of Voyager when he arrived at DS9?

        2. [MOV]Who gave Kirk the “shuttle tour” of the recently refitted NCC-1701 before the V-ger incident?

        ["Proud to be a Trekker...I even miss Voyager " Category]
        3. [TOS]Who was supposed to give Sarek a tour of the Enterprise, when Sarek asked for another guide during his trip to the conference at Babel?

        4.{ENT]Who gave Archer the “shuttle tour” when inspecting the NX-01 before taking Klan back to Kronos?

        5. [TNG]Who took “Admiral McCoy” from the Enterprise to the Hood in a shuttle?

        ["I really, really need a life" Category]
        6. [DS9]What did Captain McCoullough write for Starfleet?

      • Starfleet Academy

            Message 5 of 15 , Mar 15, 2008
              Starfleet Academy <exastrisscientia2161@...> wrote: TrekQuiz #8...Encore

              **** Reply or Send your answers to exastrisscientia216 1@... ******

              ["I like the show" Category]
              1. [VOY]Who gave Tom Paris the “shuttle tour” of Voyager when he arrived at DS9?

              2. [MOV]Who gave Kirk the “shuttle tour” of the recently refitted NCC-1701 before the V-ger incident?

              ["Proud to be a Trekker...I even miss Voyager " Category]
              3. [TOS]Who was supposed to give Sarek a tour of the Enterprise, when Sarek asked for another guide during his trip to the conference at Babel?
              Spock
              4.{ENT]Who gave Archer the “shuttle tour” when inspecting the NX-01 before taking Klan back to Kronos?

              5. [TNG]Who took “Admiral McCoy” from the Enterprise to the Hood in a shuttle?
              Data
              ["I really, really need a life" Category]
              6. [DS9]What did Captain McCoullough write for Starfleet?

              Islandspinnery.etsy.com

            • CaptJaneway
              Message 6 of 15 , Mar 15, 2008
                Robin, you must not reply to this quiz. You have to forward or send to the address listed. Otherwise, everyone sees your answers and can use them.

                Live Long and Prosper!

                CaptJaneway
                (AKA Pam Cooper-Servaites)

                1. [VOY]Who gave Tom Paris the �shuttle tour� of Voyager when he arrived at DS9?

                2. [MOV]Who gave Kirk the �shuttle tour� of the recently refitted NCC-1701 before the V-ger incident?

                ["Proud to be a Trekker...I even miss Voyager " Category]
                3. [TOS]Who was supposed to give Sarek a tour of the Enterprise, when Sarek asked for another guide during his trip to the conference at Babel?
                Spock
                4.{ENT]Who gave Archer the �shuttle tour� when inspecting the NX-01 before taking Klan back to Kronos?

                5. [TNG]Who took �Admiral McCoy� from the Enterprise to the Hood in a shuttle?
                Data
                ["I really, really need a life" Category]
                6. [DS9]What did Captain McCoullough write for Starfleet?

                Islandspinnery. etsy.com

              • Robin Hoskins
                Message 7 of 15 , Mar 15, 2008
                  Sorry!

                  CaptJaneway <captjaneway@...> wrote: Robin, you must not reply to this quiz. You have to forward or send to the address listed. Otherwise, everyone sees your answers and can use them.

                  Live Long and Prosper!

                  CaptJaneway
                  (AKA Pam Cooper-Servaites)

                  Starfleet Academy wrote: TrekQuiz #8...Encore

[...]

                  HOMEPAGES, RULES, PETITIONS, POLLS, CHAT, OUR OTHER LISTS
                  * <"http://www.firstuniversal.clara.net/star-trek-one.htm">
                  * <"http://www.lcarscom.net">
                  STAR-TREK-ONE DVD/cd/audio-books/VHS
                  * <"http://www.firstuniversal.clara.net/star-trek-one-dvd.htm">
                  TV & MOVIE T-SHIRT & MERCHANDISE WAREHOUSE
                  <"http://www.firstuniversal.clara.net/tv-and-movie-warehouse.htm">

                  Buy Posters and Prints at AllPosters.com!
                  Yahoo! Groups Links

                  Islandspinnery.etsy.com

                • Starfleet Academy
                  Message 8 of 15 , Apr 21, 2011
                    TrekQuiz #8...Encore

                    **** Reply or Send your answers to exastrisscientia2161@... ******

                    ["I like the show" Category]
                    1.[ENT]Where do you find the place which cliff face changes pitch while you climb it?

                    2.[TOS]What entity was in control of the inhabitants of Gamma Trianguli VI?

                    3.[TNG] Switzer, Klarc-Tarn-Droth and McFarland! are experts in what branch of science?

                    ["Proud to be a Trekker...I even miss Voyager " Category]
                    4.[DS9]Who was recommended by Sisko to be the Supreme Commander of the Ninth Fleet?

                    5.[VOY]What musical instrument does Lieutenant Nicoletti plays?

                    ["I really, really need a life" Category]
                    6.[MOV]What was Giilian Taylor’s job right before traveling in time?
                  • entropy22@verizon.net
                    Message 9 of 15 , Apr 21, 2011
                      Never saw the answers to #7... just saying.

                      -CA

                      Message 10 of 15 , Apr 22, 2011
                        Never saw the answers to #7... just saying.
                        -CA

                        == ====
                        You are absolutly correct. You never saw them. The answers system and the question system run independently.

                        In the case of the answers system, its warp core had to be ejected and we have been trying to get a new one but...you know those Ferenguis and their weekend specials. The image of one of them wearing a white robe and a halo posing as if he was praying should have been a red flag.

                        As soon as we correct our problem we'll post the answers.

                        Thank you for your support and keep Trekking
                        The TrekQuiz Team.
                      • Starfleet Academy