Re: [ST1-LCN] A Very Trek Christmas!

  • Doctor McCoys babe
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 31, 2006
      I got all 3 seasons of TOS dvds
      Captain Kirk figure seated in his captains chair
      Hallmark transporter ornament
      Books: Crucible- McCoy & Crucible-Spock

      " The best diplomat that I know is a fully-loaded phaser bank." -- Lt. Cdr. Montgomery Scott

      SueNY <sue.nyc@...> wrote:
      Hi all...
      Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas/Hanukkah! Did anyone get any Trek
      related gifts? I got the following:

      Star Trek: The Animated Series
      Star Trek: The Original Series: Season 1
      Star Trek: The Next Generation : Season 6
      Voyages of the Imagination

      :-)

      Sue

      NEED TO UNSUBSCRIBE?
      HOMEPAGES, RULES, PETITIONS, POLLS, CHAT, OUR OTHER LISTS
      * <"http://www.firstuniversal.clara.net/star-trek-one.htm">
      * <"http://www.lcarscom.net">
      STAR-TREK-ONE DVD/cd/audio-books/VHS
      * <"http://www.firstuniversal.clara.net/star-trek-one-dvd.htm">
      TV & MOVIE T-SHIRT & MERCHANDISE WAREHOUSE
      <"http://www.firstuniversal.clara.net/tv-and-movie-warehouse.htm">

      Buy Posters and Prints at AllPosters.com!

      Yahoo! Groups Links