166368Re: [ST1-LCN] Buy a Star Trek uniform

  • John Harris
    Nov 9, 2013
      The Enterprise uniforms were the most realistic and look like they have pockets!

      On Saturday, November 9, 2013 12:08 PM, KAJ <rwkaj@...> wrote:

      I always thought the sharpest looking uniforms were the Wrath of Khan uniforms.  Most useful and realistic goes to ENTERPRISE.

      On Saturday, November 9, 2013 9:19 AM, stan <stan07508@...> wrote:

      Thank you for that site.
      Stan

      From: star-trek-one@yahoogroups.com [mailto:star-trek-one@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Dark Knight
      Sent: Saturday, October 12, 2013 8:53 PM
      To: star-trek-one@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [ST1-LCN] Buy a Star Trek uniform

      Here a Buy It Now auction on eBay for a TWOK uniform, tailor made.

      The Dark Knight

      From: dizzheart@...
      Date: 10/09/2013 6:35 PM (GMT-05:00)
      To: star-trek-one@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [ST1-LCN] TOS or NextGen?

      CBS and Facebook are running some sort of contest in which you can win a Trek figurine with your face on it, in either TOS or NexGen uniform.

      I'd put the link here but it comes up with my facebook, so here's the facebook ad instead.  It probably won't come through well, but I'm sure the interested can find it on fb.

      Janice

      Enter for a chance to win a Star Trek figurine made in your image!
      Enter for a chance to win a customized Star Trek figurine with your image! Winner will choose a body, pose, uniform and rank of a crewmember from the Star Trek: The Original Series or Star Trek: The Next Generation Series.
      Page: 2,474,740 like this

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic