      From: star-trek-one@yahoogroups.com [mailto:star-trek-one@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Dark Knight
      Sent: Saturday, October 12, 2013 8:53 PM
      To: star-trek-one@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [ST1-LCN] Buy a Star Trek uniform

      Here a Buy It Now auction on eBay for a TWOK uniform, tailor made.

      http://www.ebay.com/itm/400254839004?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

      The Dark Knight

      Dark.knight.3663@...

      From: dizzheart@...
      Date: 10/09/2013 6:35 PM (GMT-05:00)
      To: star-trek-one@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [ST1-LCN] TOS or NextGen?

      CBS and Facebook are running some sort of contest in which you can win a Trek figurine with your face on it, in either TOS or NexGen uniform.

      I'd put the link here but it comes up with my facebook, so here's the facebook ad instead.  It probably won't come through well, but I'm sure the interested can find it on fb.

      Janice

      Enter for a chance to win a Star Trek figurine made in your image!

      Enter for a chance to win a customized Star Trek figurine with your image! Winner will choose a body, pose, uniform and rank of a crewmember from the Star Trek: The Original Series or Star Trek: The Next Generation Series.

      Page: 2,474,740 like this

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic