166351Re: [ST1-LCN] Punishment in the Future

  • KAJ
    Oct 25, 2013
      (KEYBOARD SHOULD BE AWAY FROM THE DIET COKE)

      $

      $

      $

      $

      $

      $

      $

      $

      $

      Let them loose on Star Trek lists and throw the word's "Canon" and "reboot" at them now and then?

      On Thursday, October 24, 2013 7:51 AM, Buddy77587 <buddy77587@...> wrote:

      You know this last movie brings on all these questions presented.

      As we all know Sci Fic. is a precursor of the future.  IE, Communicator is our "flip phone" etc.....