      From: michaels8167 <michaels8167@...>
      To: star-trek-one <star-trek-one@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Tue, Oct 22, 2013 2:16 am
      Subject: RE: Re: [ST1-LCN] What role should he play?

      ---In star-trek-one@yahoogroups.com, <star-trek-one@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      An idiot politician, as in the president in Star Trek 4

      On Sunday, October 20, 2013 12:18 PM, Chris Pollock <crissray@...> wrote:
      malfunctioning android.
      actually, he'd make a great villain; one where you feel like he might be right about his cause.

      On Saturday, October 19, 2013 7:13:30 PM, Chris Halladay <chrishalladay12@...> wrote:
      To all:

           In case that you did not know, Robin Williams has said that he would do absolutely anything to appear on Star Trek.

           If you were the casting director, what role would you have him play?

           Chris Halladay

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic