4168Re: [stanley_camp] Children at Stanley Camp

  • Robert Millar
    Sep 3, 2016
      Hi David

      Just to confirm that we think that 2A is my sister Gill Woolley nee Millar. Gill and her husband Mo attended the reunion back in December and had a great time,

      Where I was when the photo was taken, who knows - probably gallivanting off some where as I also missed another photo where we think Gill is seen with mum Doris!

      Best wishes
      Robert Millar

      On Sat, Sep 3, 2016 at 9:59 AM, Tony tony@... [stanley_camp] <stanley_camp@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      David,

      According to an old note I have from Ian Gill, three others in this photo (somewhere!) are Brooke Himsworth, whose father Eric organized food distribution in camp, Gillian Woolley (nee Millar), and Maureen Coleman (nee Forster).

      Personally I know that I know who 2F is, and I’m pretty sure her brother is in the photo too. Just can’t recall the name yet!

      Regards

      Tony

      On 30 Aug 2016, at 4:42 PM, David Bellis david@... [stanley_camp] <stanley_camp@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      I've posted an annotated copy of the photo of children at Stanley Camp to:
      http://gwulo.com/atom/25830

      I'm hoping to identify all the people in the photo, so please reply if
      you recognise anyone.

      Thanks & regards, David

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic