Summer schedule final

  • magibeily@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2012
      We will be loosing several servers at the end of May.  A "Good luck and thank you for your time" goes to: Teague Sauter, Mary Deere, Patrick Winch, Heather Chiles, Andrew Smith.  If I forgot anyone, please include yourself in the farewell thank you and good luck.

      There are still several servers that have not self scheduled.  I left a message on the home phones of most of the people that have not scheduled their child.  Please take spots that work for your family's schedule or let me know that your child is retiring.

      St. Andrew Apostle Church Altar Server Schedule

       June – August, 2012 (final schedule as of 5/1/12)

      Sat., 5 p.m.

      Sun., 8:30 a.m.

      Sun., 10 a.m.

      Sun., 11:30 a.m.

      Sun., 6 p.m.

      June

       2-3

      1.

      2.

      3.

      Baur

      Bolin

      VanKirk

      Nichols

      Marinucci

      Marinucci

      Haaland

      Sauter

      VonUtter

      Lynch

       9-10

      1. Jacome

      2. Sylvester

      3. Sylvester

      Baur

      Gunnison

      Gunnison

      Marinucci

      Marinucci

      Gourdain

      Bolin

      Gorres

      Haaland

      Lubeck

      Roy

       16 - 17

      1. Sylvester

      2. Sylvester

      3. Sylvester

      VanKirk

      Nichols

      Jacome

      Touhey

      VonUtter

       23 - 24

      1. Sylvester

      2. Sylvester

      3. Sylvester

      Baur

      Gourdain

      Gorres

      Roy

      Sauter

      Lubeck

      30 -  July1

      1.

      2.

      3.

      Baur

      Gunnison

      Gunnison

      Bolin

      Nichols

      Haaland

      Touhey

      July

       7 - 8

      1.

      2.

      3.

      Baur

      Gunnison

      Gunnison

      Bolin

      VanKirk

      Jacome

      Gorres

      Sauter

      VonUtter

      Hai

      14 - 15

      1.

      2.

      3.

      Baur

      Bolin

      Touhey

      Haaland

      Roy

      Sauter

      Lubeck

      21 - 22

      1. Sylvester

      2. Sylvester

      3. Sylvester

      Baur

      Gunnison

      Gunnison

      Gourdain

      VanKirk

      Nichols

      Gorres

      Haaland

      Hai

      VonUtter

      Roy

      28 - 29

      1. Sylvester

      2. Sylvester

      3. Sylvester

      Baur

      Nichols

      Haaland

      Roy

      Lubeck

      August

      4 - 5

      1. Sylvester

      2. Sylvester

      3. Sylvester

      Baur

      Gourdain

      Nichols

      Haaland

      Lubeck

      VonUtter

      Hai

       11 - 12

      1. Sylvester

      2. Sylvester

      3. Sylvester

      Baur

      VanKirk

      Nichols

      Sauter

      Jacome

      Touhey

      Hai

      Tuesday, 14th

      HDO

      The Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary

      7:30 PM

      1.

      2.

      3.