Spouses Come Home Now

  • christina tracy
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 13, 2005
      From Charlene Cares Daily Devotional

      SPOUSES COME HOME NOW! -

      "...Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the
      name of Jesus
      Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you
      will receive the
      gift of the Holy Spirit. The promise is for you and
      your children
      and for all you are far off--for all whom the Lord
      our God will
      call." Acts 2:38-39

      What a powerful scripture for you and I this Sunday.
      The promise is for you and for all you are far off!
      May you and I pray that
      thousands of prodigal spouses around the world will
      repent to their Heavenly Father this Lord's Day. Pray
      that your spouse will be cleansed them from all their
      impurities and turn from their sinful lifestyle,
      asking for forgiveness of their sins and then come
      back home to you and to our family.

      We are asking our standers, for the next six weeks,
      through January 1, to pick a meal or a day to fast
      weekly with us at Rejoice Marriage Ministries for
      thousands of spouses to humble themselves to being
      obedient to their Lord's voice calling them home,
      suddenly.

      Standers, ask me what scriptures to pray regularly, so
      I am going to be sharing several of my favorites that
      you can pray for your
      spouse, a prodigal child, or for a loved one who is
      away from the
      Lord.

      "Obey me and do everything I command you, and you
      will be my
      people, and I will be your God." Jeremiah 11:4

      "I keep asking that the God of our Lord Jesus
      Christ, the glorious
      Father, may give you the Spirit of wisdom and
      revelation, so that
      you may know him better. I pray also that the eyes
      of your heart
      may be enlightened in order that you may know the
      hope to which he has called you." Ephesians 1:17-18

      "For this reason, since the day we heard about you,
      we have not
      stopped praying for you and asking God to fill you
      with the
      knowledge of his will through all spiritual wisdom
      and
      understanding. And we pray this in order that you
      may live a life
      worthy of the Lord and may please him in every way:
      bearing fruit
      in every good work, growing in the knowledge of
      God... For he has rescued us from the dominion of
      darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he
      loves, in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of
      sins." Colossians 1:9-10,13-14

      "But now you must rid yourselves of all such things
      as these:
      anger, rage, malice, slander, and filthy language
      from your lips.
      Do not lie to each other, since you have taken off
      your old self
      with its practices and have put on the new self,
      which is being
      renewed in knowledge in the image of its Creator."
      Colossians 2:8-10

      "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not
      on your own
      understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and
      he will make your paths straight." Proverbs 3:5-6

      "Do not be wise in your own eyes; fear the Lord and
      shun evil."
      Proverbs 3:7

      There are consequences to sin. That is why you and I
      are praying
      for God's mercy and grace for your spouse and loved
      ones. We are
      standing in the gap doing battle for their souls
      daily.

      "'For I will take you out of the nations; I will
      gather you from
      all the countries and bring you back into your own
      land. I will
      sprinkle clean water on you, and you will be clean;
      I will cleanse
      you from all your impurities and from all your
      idols. I will give
      you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will
      remove from
      you your heart of stone and give you a heart of
      flesh. And I will
      put my Spirit in you and move you to follow my
      decrees and be
      careful to keep my laws...Then the nations around
      you that remain will know that I the LORD have rebuilt
      what was destroyed and have replanted what was
      desolate. I the LORD have spoken, and I will do it.'"
      Ezekiel 36:24-27,36

      Every week we pray that all men of God will preach and
      teach God's truths from the Word of God. Pray that
      every pastor will stand up and say, "Repent if you are
      sinning! Turn from your wicked ways! God loves you,
      and sent His Son to die for you!" Pray that every
      pastor will not just tickle people's ears, but that
      the Holy Spirit will speak conviction to each sinner
      about their sins.

      "The Sovereign Lord declares, 'I take no pleasure in
      the death of
      the wicked, but rather that they turn from their
      ways and live.
      Turn! Turn from your evil ways! Why will you die,
      O house of
      Israel?'" Ezekiel 33:11

      May you and I earnestly pray for a mighty revival in
      homes around
      the world, in our churches, and in every country. God
      hates sin and wants us to seek to live a Christ-like
      life every day. Today pray that around the world that
      people will be speaking the Good News of our Lord God
      which is :

      "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and
      only Son,
      that whoever believes in him shall not perish but
      have eternal
      life. For God did not send his Son into the world to
      condemn the
      world, but to save the world through him. Whoever
      believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not
      believe stands condemned already because he has not
      believed in the name of God's one and only Son." John
      3:16-18

      Today may there be a lot of celebrating in Heaven over
      how many have accepted Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord
      of their lives. Lord,
      bring thousands of our spouses home every week and may
      the ones living in darkness cry out to their Lord for
      help from their
      troubles and escape from the enemy.

      "Seek the Lord while he may be found; call on him
      while he is
      near. Let the wicked forsake his way and the evil
      man his
      thoughts. Let him turn to the Lord, and he will
      have mercy on
      him, and to our God, for he will freely pardon."
      Isaiah 55:6-7

      Pray for a mighty harvest!!

      What is God's design for marriage? I believe that God hates divorce and we as women should do all we can toward standing for our marriage. This is a group that through prayer and support from each other we will grow together as God would have us to do.

      http://mail.yahoo.com