I've Been Missing.......

  • Rev. Lin McGee
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2005
      Good Morning Everyone -- I have been 'missing' for a few days!!  You have remained in my prayers -- and I hope I have remained in yours, as I have needed them very much.  Last Wednesday night I was attacked at work by my assistant manager who grabbed me by the neck -- I have been doctoring ever since.  Yesterday, I was told that the disk in my back is probably ruptured and that I may have to have surgery, as they believe it is pressing on my spine.  I will have an MRI this week.  Meanwhile - out of work.....  Thought I would have tons of time to get caught up with writing everyone and -- but, no -- doctor, doctor -- plus, jump on the internet and for sure, the phone will ring!!  Just like getting in the bathtub, huh?  LOL

      Well, I have been thinking of you all and praying for your all.  Please keep me in prayer this week as I continue to go through with my treatments on my back and neck.

      Praise God this day -- for His is our Healer and Deliverer -- FOR SURE!!!!  Lin

      Rev. Lin McGee   860-379-1298

      Founder / Pastoral Director:  (click to visit/join)