Re: File - LORD, GIVE ME STRENGTH!

  • jillmeadors
    Message 1 of 211 , Oct 19, 2008
      Okay I just have to share that this email was completely God and I am
      amazed at how I just received it. I have not been receiving emails
      from yahoo groups for awhile, I canceled a while back. But this email
      came at the perfect time for me. Thank you so much for this.....Out of
      the blue and this day was the day I needed. My husband and I are
      seperated and he came to see the kids this weekend and I spent the
      weekend with him as well. But he is not wanting to reconcile. He
      hasn't done anything permenant and is not yet, but I just had hopes
      this weekend that his heart would be stirred, and maybe it will be
      still, I don't know. But I parted with just a heaviness on my heart
      this morning as the kids and I drove back to my parents and he headed
      back home. I just felt weary, and tired and questioning God. So I
      read this tnite and you can only imagine at how this communicated to
      me. So thank you God for using CHarlene to communicate this message to
      me and thank you CHarlene for sending it out there to cyberspace:)
      Jill
    • standinginfaith@yahoogroups.com
      Message 211 of 211 , Feb 15 6:22 AM
        LORD, GIVE ME STRENGTH! -

        Are you having a hard time standing firm in the Lord due to your
        circumstances that never seem to change or only get worse? Are you
        just tired and weary of everything? May you always know that in
        spite of your circumstances that you face day to day, your Lord is
        right beside you and He will give you the strength that you need.
        God's grace is sufficient for your every need.

        "I can do everything through him who gives me strength."
        Philippians 4:13

        Hope in your Lord will renew your strength! Allow Him to be your
        source of strength in this time of trial and difficulties. Let me
        share some powerful scriptures that will give you hope!

        "Find rest, O my soul, in God alone; my hope comes from him."
        Psalm 62:5

        "May your unfailing love rest upon us, O Lord, even as we put our
        hope in you." Psalm 33:22

        "Those who hope in the Lord will inherit the land." Psalm 37:9

        "May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust
        in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the
        Holy Spirit." Romans 15:13

        Stand on the promises of your Lord that He will revive you in the
        midst of exhaustion, weariness, fatigue or suffering through a
        trial. He said He will have you rise above the difficulties like an
        eagle that soars into the sky. God promises that if His people will
        patiently trust Him, He will provide for your needs, whatever they
        may be.

        "To whom will you compare me? Or who is my equal?" says the Holy
        One. Lift your eyes and look to the heavens: Who created all
        these? He who brings out the starry host one by one, and calls
        them each by name. Because of his great power and mighty
        strength, not one of them is missing. Why do you say, O Jacob,
        and complain, O Israel, "My way is hidden from the LORD ; my cause
        is disregarded by my God"? Do you not know? Have you not heard?
        The LORD is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the
        earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no
        one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the
        power of the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary, and young
        men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the LORD will renew
        their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles;
        they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be
        faint." Isaiah 40:25-31

        Nothing is too hard for you and your Lord God to walk through. Yes,
        He is able. Call on the Lord and lift up your hand for your Lord to
        help you climb your mountain of circumstances. He will never leave
        you or forsake you. Now turn to the Lord seeking His face knowing
        that He is all that you need to have a restored marriage.

        "What I have said, that will I bring about; what I have planned,
        that will I do." Isaiah 46:11

        May you and I never forget that we have two divine intercessors
        praying for us as we go through difficult days. Jesus Christ
        intercedes for us in Heaven and the Holy Spirit intercedes within
        us, praying for us and often speaks to you a scripture or a word
        of encouragement. Allow the Holy Spirit to renew your strength day
        by day. Faith, hope and trust in your Lord God will produce
        endurance and perseverance.

        Do not let your present day circumstances or hardships which are
        overwhelming let you ever forget that God has a purpose and plan for
        your life. He want you to grow continually as you wait on your Lord
        to bring it to pass. Allow Resurrection Sunday to encourage and
        strengthen you to understand and know that you serve a risen Savior
        who has defeated the enemy. These are just momentary problems that
        the enemy is trying to steal your joy in serving your Lord daily.

        "Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we
        will reap a harvest if we do not give up." Galatians 6:9

        Your Lord God will turn your tragedies to triumphs, your pain to
        glory and your defeats to victory.

        "Never tire of doing what is right." 2 Thessalonians 3:13

        God bless,
        Charlyne Steinkamp