Get Free Groceries & Much More!

  • Linda E. Hunsbach, CEO
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2008

      Not Believing Cost Me A Fortune!

      When I read all the glowing posts about the sampler kit being offered
      at http://savemoreamerica.com I figured it was just spam. Then I saw a
      one hour television show for this same program. So I decided to ask my
      dad who works for the better business bureau to check the company out.
      He did and he told me that they have an excellent record and they have
      been in business for 31 years. So I decided to sign up for the
      sampler. Just last night I used the grocery part of the program and
      boy was it amazing. I bought $197.79 worth of groceries and only had
      to pay $18.88! What an amazing program! Thank you to the people who
      originally shared this tip.