Re: The Shocking Loophole That Will Save You a Fortune!

  • Linda E. Hunsbach, CEO
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25, 2008

      I am Linda Hunsbach, CEO of The Consumer Product Institute, a major corporation dedicated to researching consumer products. Last November my mom asked me to research the sampler product at http://programsofamerica.com since she wanted to buy them as Christmas presents for some people. I assigned my two best researchers to this project. We quickly obtained the sampler kit in 6 days. The company did not know they were being tested and we used all their products. The results were remarkable in fact I have been in the field for 26 years and I have never seen anything like it! The savings that were obtained were nothing short of breathtaking. We also verified that the company has been in business since October 1977 and all their business forms, licenses, etc. were in place. I was so impressed, I joined their sampler and actually bought one for every member in my corporation!

      Linda E. Hunsbach, CEO

      Consumer Product Institute