Divorce filed

  • Lynn
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 7, 2008
      Well, one nightmare faced. My HUSBAND filed for divorce today. I
      signed the uncontested papers months ago, and he's just filing them
      today. I'm scared and mad and I don't know what.

      I have to keep standing, and I will. But our divorce will be final in
      the eyes of the world on 05-07.

      Please pray that the divorce will be blocked. And if it goes through,
      pray that God uses this to bring my husband back to Him.

      Brokenhearted and standing,
      Lynn
    • christina tracy
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 7, 2008
        Praying  for you.  Keep Standing God is on your side.

        What is God's design for marriage? I believe that God hates divorce and we as women should do all we can toward standing for our marriage. This is a group that through prayer and support from each other we will grow together as God would have us to do.

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 7, 2008
          thank you so much for your prayers...they mean so much