Making Ends Meet Just Got Much Easier!

  • maryprinceten
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2008
      Making Ends Meet Just Got Much Easier!

      I don't have to tell anyone how difficult times are. I work between
      60 and 70 hours per week as a cashier in a grocery store just so I
      can put food on the table for my kids. No one is witnessing the
      constant increase in grocery prices more than me. I see the same
      products selling at higher and higher prices every week. I see
      regular customers buying less and less because they can't afford what
      they always bought in the past. But I also have taken notice of
      several people that are coming to my register with overflowing carts
      and paying next to nothing. It is amazing to me how these people walk
      out of the store with overflowing carts and they are paying less than
      people who are buying three of four items. I started asking them how
      they do it and all of them are members of this program at
      http://newdealsdirect.com A few of them explained that they saw
      television shows for this company. Needless to say I couldn't wait to
      sign up either, I joined their sampler program which offers savings
      on a vast array of items not just groceries and wow has this helped.
      I sincerely hope that this will help other struggling people.

      Mary