After my divorce as if things aren't bad enough as is I thought I was

  • maryprinceten
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6 5:30 PM
      After my divorce as if things aren't bad enough as is I thought I was
      going to go broke. A neighbor of mine who is not divorced bought me a
      gift it was a sampler package from a company at http://clubpayless.com
      I cannot tell you how this program has helped me save a ton of money
      on everthing you can imagine. It wasn't able to take away the pain of
      my marriage but it almost immediately took away the financial stress
      that I felt.
      Mary