Watch out - fiery darts ahead!

  • Lynn
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 6, 2008
      If I could humbly ask for your prayers (if God so leads).

      Yesterday after many months of coldness and very minimal contact (only
      a few text messages a week) my hubby came to OUR HOME (lol) to visit
      our daughter.

      Words can not describe the time we had. It was not anything
      "romantic," but he stayed and helped me fix some things around the
      house, worked in the yard, and just laughed and talked for a few
      hours. When he went to leave, he lingered at the gate and said
      goodbye about 4 times before he finally turned to go.

      Within seconds I knew (knew that I knew that I knew) the enemy would
      gear up to attack me in a huge way. In fact, on Friday night he had
      kept me awake with all types of horrible thoughts (until I finally
      prayed myself to sleep). I know that our (DEFEATED) enemy was trying
      to get me to quit before the "day of blessing" God gave us on Saturday.

      Well, I was right. Saturday night was awful. I don't want to put
      words to what happened, because I fully believe words are power. But
      it is not good *** I'm hiding in the shadow of the All-Mighty right
      now, trying to allow Him to WIN this battle for me (because I know I
      can't - but with Him all things are possible).

      Please just pray that I have a forgiving heart and love my hubby
      unconditionally - despite what he is doing in the far country. Please
      pray that powerful hedge of thorns around ALL of our prodigals. That
      they may realize the adulteress only leads down to hell. May their
      hearts be turned towards their children and may they return to the
      wife (or husband ;-) ) of their youth. May God get all the glory for
      breathing new life into the valley of dry bones (divorces,
      separations, etc). May we all realize that our battle HAS ALREADY
      BEEN WON - the mountain of divorce (and separation, adultery,
      addiction, etc) has been thrown into the sea. Faith moves mountains -
      faith is obedience to God. May we all continue to be obedient to our
      covenant and may the peace of Christ fill us.

      Father, come down on Your cloud of glory and lead home our prodigals
      from the far country. May we run and meet them with the unconditional
      love and forgiveness that you met us with at the foot of the cross.
      May we let Your love for our prodigals fill us and flow out of us. In
      Jesus' most powerful name - amen.
    • christina tracy
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 6, 2008
        You have my prayers.

        What is God's design for marriage? I believe that God hates divorce and we as women should do all we can toward standing for our marriage. This is a group that through prayer and support from each other we will grow together as God would have us to do.