Re: [standinginfaith] File - LORD, GIVE ME STRENGTH!

  • es1210@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 10, 2008
      I'd like to know the name of the person that sent
      this as I'd like to talk to them about  the Lord's
      Strength.
      This is great !!!
      Thanks!!!

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 10, 2008
        Her name is Charlyne Steinkamp and she is from Rejoice Ministries and has a daily devoyion for standers the link is  http://www.rejoiceministries.org/

        What is God's design for marriage? I believe that God hates divorce and we as women should do all we can toward standing for our marriage. This is a group that through prayer and support from each other we will grow together as God would have us to do.

      • es1210@sbcglobal.net
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 10, 2008
          I went to her archives but I couldn't find it.

          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 10, 2008
            I've had it for quite awhile and use it frequently

            What is God's design for marriage? I believe that God hates divorce and we as women should do all we can toward standing for our marriage. This is a group that through prayer and support from each other we will grow together as God would have us to do.

            I went to her archives but I couldn't find it.

            What is God's design for marriage? I believe that God hates divorce and we as women should do all we can toward standing for our marriage. This is a group that through prayer and support from each other we will grow together as God would have us to do.

            FREE  Animations for your email - By IncrediMail! Click Here!

          • Elaine
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 3, 2008
              THANK YOU FOR SENDING THIS!!!

[...]

              <*> Your email settings: