Re: Active Group

  • yoyojojo34
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 2, 2008
      There seem to be quite a few standers groups on yahoo.
      My husband left just over 2 months ago.
      we have 4 children. It seems as if no one understands why I just
      don't move on.
      How long have you been standing?

      --- In standinginfaith@yahoogroups.com, christina tracy
      <fmsmomathome@...> wrote:

      > I am still standing but not much activity on here. I would love
      to have more fellowship.

      > What is God's design for marriage? I believe that God hates
      divorce and we as women should do all we can toward standing for our
      marriage. This is a group that through prayer and support from each
      other we will grow together as God would have us to do.

      _______________
      > Looking for last minute shopping deals?
      > Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.
      http://tools.search.yahoo.com/newsearch/category.php?
      category=shopping

    • christina tracy
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 2, 2008
        I have been standing for 5 years.  You are right not many understand about standing

        rel=nofollow>http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/standingin faith/

        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 2, 2008
          Nice to meet you, I will keep you in my prayers. Do you have any
          children?

          > Be a better friend, newshound, and

        • christina tracy
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 4, 2008
            my children are 17 a girl, 22 and mother of 2 girls expected her third in June, and a 25 year old son father of 4 three girls and a boy