Active Group

  • yoyojojo34
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 2 3:14 PM
      Is this group still active?
      I subscribe to Charlyne Cares already, but I'm looking to fellowship
      with other wives standing for husbands to return.
    • christina tracy
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 2 3:22 PM
        I am still standing but not much activity on here.  I would love to have more fellowship.

        What is God's design for marriage? I believe that God hates divorce and we as women should do all we can toward standing for our marriage. This is a group that through prayer and support from each other we will grow together as God would have us to do.

        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 2 3:34 PM
          There seem to be quite a few standers groups on yahoo.
          My husband left just over 2 months ago.
          we have 4 children. It seems as if no one understands why I just
          don't move on.
          How long have you been standing?

          --- In standinginfaith@yahoogroups.com, christina tracy

          _______________
          > Looking for last minute shopping deals?
          > Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.
          http://tools.search.yahoo.com/newsearch/category.php?
          category=shopping

        • christina tracy
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 2 3:56 PM
            I have been standing for 5 years.  You are right not many understand about standing

            rel=nofollow>http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/standingin faith/

            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 2 4:07 PM
              Nice to meet you, I will keep you in my prayers. Do you have any
              children?

              > Be a better friend, newshound, and

            • christina tracy
              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 4 1:19 PM
                my children are 17 a girl, 22 and mother of 2 girls expected her third in June, and a 25 year old son father of 4 three girls and a boy