devotion from [stand4marriage] Lift Up Your Eyes!

  • christina tracy
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2007
      Lift Up Your Eyes!

      Lift up your eyes, My beloved, lift up your eyes! You have been
      looking down for too long, pre-occupied with earthly things,
      remembering days of mourning and disappointment- -even as you wait.
      Your soul has quietly pronounced these to be terrible days. I see
      your soul is downcast and heaviness is upon you. You have been
      caught down, entangled by created things. You have struggled in your
      own strength.

      I invite you now to lift up your eyes to know where your help comes
      from. Let go of the things below. Let go. Desire Me. Now lift up
      your eyes! Lift up the very gates of your soul to Me! Sing a song,
      give your praise to your Creator. The King of Glory is coming; your
      deliverer is coming!

      Fix your eyes are on Me, and you will mount up on eagle's wings. You
      will begin to receive fresh impartation of My Spirit, revelations
      from My Spirit, and I will begin to carry you with a wind of
      gladness in your soul. I will pour out a fresh anointing, and you
      will rise up with peace and joy. You will see beauty instead of
      ashes, you will gaze into My face and hear My voice once again. You
      will soar above the earthly things and realize the earth truly
      belongs to Me. Then you can truly co-labor with Me, and know My yoke
      is easy and light.

      What is God's design for marriage? I believe that God hates divorce and we as women should do all we can toward standing for our marriage. This is a group that through prayer and support from each other we will grow together as God would have us to do.