Devotion from (Doreen's Daily Delights ) - I Won't Be Discouraged!!

  • christina tracy
    Message 1 of 1 , May 21 3:32 PM
      I Won't Be discouraged! !

      There are times in our lives when everything doesn't
      seem to go right,when what could go wrong does, when
      you feel like you are beating your head against a
      wall.

      There are times in the Christian walk when you
      go through spiritual desserts, spiritual dry places
      and times when things seem out of sync, when the
      burdens of life get heavy, when God seems so far away
      and you seem so empty.

      During these times (and they come) it seems as if the
      sun is not shining, that love has escaped us, and that
      God who we so desperately want to hear from is silent.

      I refuse to give up or give in. I will persevere, I
      will set my facelike a flint.

      God's Word is as full of promises and ALL of them are
      payable upon demand according to the conditions named.
      They are made freely and they are paid fully. Trust
      the Lord in this.

      "For the Lord God will help me; therefore shall I not
      be confounded: therefore have I set my face like a
      flint, and I know that I shall not be ashamed. "
      Isaiah 50:7

      Do not try to do anything in your own strength,
      because I can guarantee that you will break, but if
      you put your hope and trust in the Lord, He will give
      you His strength, which is joy to endure the
      hardships.

      Through His strength, you can trample down the wiles
      of the enemy. Let Him take control and enjoy the ride
      of your life.

      The Lord is faithful. He being the Lord God Almighty
      will not let you go beyond what you can handle. All He
      asks is that you believe and trust Him. He will not
      leave your side.

      Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter
      of our faith."

      (Hebrews 12:1-2 NIV) If we don't keep our eyes on the
      Lord, and if we let our eyes shift to focusing on our
      situation, we can risk becoming doubtful and
      discouraged. That's exactly what the enemy wants.

      God does not want us to be discouraged. Whatever you
      are going through today, rise up and trust God to
      deliver you. In the midst of your situation, allow the
      Lord to strengthen you, to mold you, to make you,
      that your faith in Him may be even stronger. God has
      so much in store for us His children, not just in
      heaven but here on earth.

      We must stand and we must allow the trials to help us
      to move to a higher level in the Lord. We must know
      that even if a trial comes from the enemy for bad, God
      knows how to turn it around for good if we allow Him.
      We must learn valuable natural and spiritual lessons
      from our experiences and the things that we go
      through, for in doing so we are being perfected in
      Christ, wanting nothing. For our lives are in
      the hands of God who is a God of purpose who wants to
      continually bless us as we go through the lessons of
      life.

      We must stand and allow the trials to help us to move
      to a higher level in the Lord. We must know that even
      if a trial comes from the enemy for bad, God knows how
      to turn it around for good if we allow Him. We must
      learn valuable natural and spiritual lessons from
      our experiences and the things that we go through, for
      in doing so we are being perfected in Christ, wanting
      nothing. For our lives are in the hands of God who is
      a God of purpose who wants to continually bless us as
      we go through the lessons of life.

      Be encouraged

      What is God's design for marriage? I believe that God hates divorce and we as women should do all we can toward standing for our marriage. This is a group that through prayer and support from each other we will grow together as God would have us to do.

      ____________________________________________________________________________________Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with Yahoo! FareChase.
      http://farechase.yahoo.com/