Baby Michael's Family Members And Friends

  • Rev. Lin McGee
    Message 1 of 1 , May 27, 2005
      Hello Loved Ones -- I have created a page in memory of Baby Mike on my women's faith site -- please go here to view it: http://groups.msn.com/WomenofMinistryWomenofFaith/ourpreciousangel.msnw

      A few days ago I also found a beautiful memorial site that is set up for the rememberance of loved ones who have passed.  I joined, but haven't been able to add much to the site yet.  It is listed on Baby's Mike's memorial page on my women's faith site -- and it is also given as a 'forward' below.  Please visit it and add to it -- especially, light a candle for our little one.

      Thank you -- blessings, Lin

      Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 04:05:39 -0800
      From: "Memory-Of.com" <donotreply@...>
      Subject: Forward This Message to All Michael Matthews's Family Members And
      Friends
      To: RainbowBells@...

      If you can't read this email please click here

      Forward This Message to All Michael Matthews's Family Members And Friends

      Hello,

      A website in memory of Michael Matthews was created by Lin McGee.

      You can visit the site by going to http://baby-michael-anthony-matthews.memory-of.com.

      On this site, you can read about Michael, light a candle in his memory, pay tribute, offer your condolences, view a photo album and more.

      If you have more material or ideas about content that can be added to Michael's memorial, please send them to Lin McGee by clicking here.

      Please forward this message to all of Michael's family members and friends.

      Rev. Lin McGee 111 Marshall St. Winsted, CT 06098 Phone: 860-379-1298

      Women of Ministry / Women of Faith
        Founder / Pastoral Director
      JESUS - My Lord and Savior - Church
        Co-Pastor
      Women-N-Power
        Women's Resources Director / Special Ministries Director /
        Global Outreach Assistant Director