Re: Where Is Your Faith?

  • Christina
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 22, 2007
      Hi Brandy

      I thank you for this wonderful post and I agree. We must be
      dilligent with our FAITH in God. I for one have accepted your
      challenge and I know my faith is in God no matter what?

      Christina
      --- standinginfaith@yahoogroups.com, "Brandy" <brandy_spikes@...>
      wrote:

      > Do you have FAITH? Most of us reading this message would hopefully
      be able to answer a resounding "YES" to this question.

      > But, let's go deeperÂ…. The question is WHERE is your faith? Is your
      faith in the fact that God has promised to bring your spouse home, or
      is your faith in that fact that God promised He would never leave
      you, nor forsake you?

      > I challenge you, stander, to create a foundation of FAITH by
      believing first that your God Almighty will take care of all of your
      needs. He will love you and cover you and shield you, no matter what
      happens in this world. Yes, I said no matter what. Do you believe in
      His love that much? Do you truly believe that no matter if your
      spouse ever returns to you that you will still be open to God's plan
      for your life? If God said tomorrow, "Let go of your spouse and
      follow me", could you do it? Would you do it? Do you love Him because
      you believe that He will bring your spouse home, or Do you believe He
      will bring your spouse home because you love Him?

      > The Bible says in Matthew 6:33,
      >
      > But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and His righteousness; and
      all these things shall be added unto you.

      > Be careful, fellow standers, not to misplace your FAITH. There is
      nothing wrong with believing that your spouse will return. In fact,
      God desires for us to have FAITH in miracles, and FAITH in the things
      He has spoken to us. But don't allow yourself to become lazy in
      FAITH. As Standers, we have been believing God for this one
      particular thing for so long, that we may have forgotten the bigger
      picture. Don't allow your FAITH to become one dimensional, believing
      that you will follow God as long as He promises to deliver.

      > Let your God know today, right now, that you are His precious child
      and that you have decided to follow Him, no matter what. No matter
      what.
      > When you open that door, you demonstrate true love and commitment to
      your Father. Tell him today, "Father, I will love you, and always
      follow you, no matter what!"