prayer need

  • rosinpak
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 21, 2007
      Dear group,

      Greetings and am new to this group. Could you keep in prayers my
      husband to believe in the Lord, He is still the one in control of my
      life, and that when I go, for my 3 month checkup, he would see God in
      understanding, that God keeps me well. Yes
      I am now cancer free, and want my husband to know, in his heart the
      Lord, and trust God fully, instead of doctors.....only.... sigh.....

      I have gone thru surgery and in recovering stood on the word, and the
      healing is complete, and God gets all the glory.....

      thanks for the prayers.....

      Rev Jean