you can survive devotion from (Charlyne Cares)

  • christina tracy
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2006
      YOU CAN SURVIVE! -

        "Little children, you are of God [you belong to Him] and have
        [already] defeated and overcome them [the agents of the
        antichrist], because He Who lives in you is greater (mightier)
        than he who is in the world."  I John 4:4 (AMP)

      Do you feel like you are devastated and feel like you can not
      survive due to your marriage problems?  May I strongly remind you
      who you are in Christ.  I memorized I John 4:4 as one of my
      scriptures that I quoted almost daily when I was facing
      circumstances that were trying to discourage, defeat and destroy me
      during my marriage crisis.

      Where are you today?  Are you on top of your mountain of problems,
      feeling that God is in control?  Or do you feel like someone is
      shooting bigger bombs on your home than ever before?

        "You shall establish yourself in righteousness (rightness, in
        conformity with God's will and order): you shall be far from even
        the thought of oppression or destruction, for you shall not fear,
        and from terror, for it shall not come near you.  Behold, they may
        gather together and stir up strife, but it is not from Me. Whoever
        stirs up strife against you shall fall and surrender to you.
        Behold, I have created the smith who blows on the fire of coals
        and who produces a weapon for its purpose; and I have created the
        devastator to destroy.  But no weapon that is formed against you
        shall prosper, and every tongue that shall rise against you in
        judgment you shall show to be in the wrong. This [peace,
        righteousness, security, triumph over opposition] is the heritage
        of the servants of the Lord [those in whom the ideal Servant of
        the Lord is reproduced]; this is the righteousness or the
        vindication which they obtain from Me [this is that which I impart
        to them as their justification], says the Lord."  Isaiah 54:14-17
        (AMP)

      Become a survivor in spite of your marriage problems!  Become a
      survivor because of the power of your Lord Jesus Christ.  He will
      enable you to walk through deep waters or walk through a fire.  Do
      not be afraid, as "you can survive" by the power of your awesome
      mighty God.

        "But now, this is what the LORD says— he who created you, O Jacob,
        he who formed you, O Israel: "Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I
        have summoned you by name; you are mine. When you pass through the
        waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers,
        they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you
        will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze."
        Isaiah 43:1-2 (AMP)

      When we hear of a marriage in trouble due to any number of reasons,
      I always want to hear that the wounded, hurt and injured spouse has
      chosen to be a survivor.  I pray that every couple who starts to
      have marriage problems will find one friend or a Mom or Dad (or
      loved one) who will start to pray and speak hope and the power of
      our Lord Jesus Christ into them and into their marriage.

        "THE SPIRIT of the Lord God is upon me, because the Lord has
        anointed and qualified me to preach the Gospel of good tidings to
        the meek, the poor, and afflicted; He has sent me to bind up and
        heal the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the [physical and
        spiritual] captives and the opening of the prison and of the eyes
        to those who are bound."  Isaiah 61:1 (AMP)

      Allow your Lord to heal your wounded hurting heart.  Do you not know
      what to do next?  Do you not know how you will survive with the
      responsibility of your home and children with school starting?  I
      understand.  But God, will meet you in the darkest hours of your
      night and speak to your heart, "This is the way to go."  The Lord
      wants you to become a survivor through the power of the Holy Spirit.

        "And therefore the Lord [earnestly] waits [expecting, looking, and
        longing] to be gracious to you; and therefore He lifts Himself up,
        that He may have mercy on you and show loving-kindness to you. For
        the Lord is a God of justice. Blessed (happy, fortunate, to be
        envied) are all those who [earnestly] wait for Him, who expect and
        look and long for Him [for His victory, His favor, His love, His
        peace, His joy, and His matchless, unbroken companionship]!  O
        people who dwell in Zion at Jerusalem, you will weep no more. He
        will surely be gracious to you at the sound of your cry; when He
        hears it, He will answer you. And though the Lord gives you the
        bread of adversity and the water of affliction, yet your Teacher
        will not hide Himself any more, but your eyes will constantly
        behold your Teacher."  Isaiah 30:18-21 (AMP)

      Allow your Lord to become your greatest Counselor, Advocate,
      Defender, Provider and Teacher.  If you will be obedient and
      surrender your whole life and everything in it to the Lord, He will
      guide your every step!  I pray that you will start to believe in the
      love of your Heavenly Father for you and your family.  Let me share
      a very powerful promise that you need to memorize today:

        "And my God will liberally supply (fill to the full) your every
        need according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus."
        Philippians 4:19 (AMP)

      What a promise!  Our Lord God wants His children to radiate His love
      and His provision in any crisis that we may face in our lives.  I
      will not tell you that you will not have to go through trials and
      tribulations, but I will tell you that your Lord God will use you to
      be a witness of the power of your Lord Jesus Christ in moving
      mountains of obstacles for you during these difficult days.
      So you will be able to give all the praise, honor and glory to your
      Lord God.

        "That you may walk (live and conduct yourselves) in a manner
        worthy of the Lord, fully pleasing to Him and desiring to please
        Him in all things, bearing fruit in every good work and steadily
        growing and increasing in and by the knowledge of God [with
        fuller, deeper, and clearer insight, acquaintance, and
        recognition]. [We pray] that you may be invigorated and
        strengthened with all power according to the might of His glory,
        [to exercise] every kind of endurance and patience (perseverance
        and forbearance) with joy."  Colossians 1:10-12 (AMP)

      Are you going to survive?  Yes, and you will become a woman or man
      of God walking in faith and victory throughout your life if you sell
      out to your Lord Jesus.  You will be able to share testimonies of
      all the answers to prayers that you have received for you and your
      family.  The Lord wants every Christian to choose to develop
      strength, endurance, perseverance and tenacity in their Christian
      walk.

      Where are you today?  Are you on the survivor list or on the
      casualty list?  Get up and shake off the garbage that the devil
      tried to defeat you with, standing firm, becoming a mighty survivor
      and warrior of our Lord Jesus Christ.  The Lord wants to use you to
      restore hundreds of other marriages!

      What is God's design for marriage? I believe that God hates divorce and we as women should do all we can toward standing for our marriage. This is a group that through prayer and support from each other we will grow together as God would have us to do.

      Do you Yahoo!?