ARE YOU PRAYING SCRIPTURES (Devontional Charlene Cares)

  • christina tracy
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 11, 2006
      ARE YOU PRAYING SCRIPTURES? -

        "So is my word that goes out from my mouth: It will not return to
        me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the
        purpose for which I sent it."  Isaiah 55:11

      Do you believe in the power of prayer?  I believe that prayer is one
      of the most important keys in marriage restoration.  It is also the
      one area where many Christians feel the most inadequate. This summer
      don't relax, but pray more for your spouse.

      I pray that our daily devotionals challenge you to "just talk" to
      your Heavenly Father about everything!  I challenge you even more to
      ask the Lord to tune your ears and your spouses's ears to hear His
      soft voice.  God does speak to His children daily.  If you marriage
      looks hopeless, start praying and seeking your Lord God for His
      perfect answer just for you and your marriage.

      I ran out of words what to say in my prayer time, so the Lord started speaking to my heart to pray the Word of God to Him in prayers. She will share two prayers that she has made using many different scriptures, that you can pray for your spouse
      and loved ones.

      - - - - -

      "Praise the Lord, O my soul all my inmost being, praise His holy
      name.  Hear my prayer, O Lord; let my cry for help come to You.  Do
      not hide Your face from me when I am in distress.  Turn Your ear to
      me; when I call, answer me quickly.   Show me and my loved ones Your
      ways, O Lord, teach me Your paths; guide me in Your truth and teach
      me, for You are God our Savior, and our hope in You all day long.

      "For I have no power to face this vast army (problem) that is
      attacking me.  I do not know what to do, but my eyes are upon You.
      Help me not to be afraid or discouraged because of this vast army.
      (problem) For the battle is not mine, but God's.  Thank You Lord,
      that I do not have to be afraid.  I will stand firm and will see the
      deliverance the Lord will bring me today.  The Lord will fight for
      me; I need only to be still.

      "I pray that You will speak--now one way, now another--though man may
      not perceive it.  In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep
      sleep falls on men as they slumber in their beds, He may speak in
      their ears and terrify them with warnings, to turn my prodigal and
      loved ones from wrongdoing and keep them from pride to preserve
      their soul from the pit.  Thank You Lord, that You will break the
      bars of their yoke and rescue them from the hands of those who have
      enslaved them.

      "You said You will search for the lost and bring back the strays, You
      will bind up the injured and strengthen the weak.  Lord, I thank You
      that in Job Chapter 33 that when my loved ones prays to God and find
      favor with You, he will see God's face and shout for joy; they will
      be restored by God to their righteous state.

      "Lord, cleanse me and my spouse from all our impurities and from all
      our idols.  Give me and my spouse a new heart and put a new spirit
      in us.  Lord, remove from each of us our heart of stone and give us
      each a new heart of flesh.  Thank You that You will put Your spirit
      in both of us to move us to follow Your decrees and be careful to
      keep Your laws.

      "You are the God who gives life to the dead and calls things that are
      not as though they were.  Praise You Lord, that we are more than
      conquerors in Christ.  You are able to do immeasurably more than all
      we ask or imagine, according to His power that is at work within
      us.  For nothing is impossible with God. Then the nations around you
      that remain will know that I the Lord have rebuilt what was
      destroyed and have replanted what was desolate.  I the Lord have
      spoken, and I will do it.  Amen."

      (Scriptures taken from: Psalm 103:1; Psalm 102:1-2; Psalm 25:4-5;
      2 Chronicles 20:12,15; Exodus 14:13-14; Ezekiel 34:27,16; Job 33:14-
      18, Job 26; Romans 4:17; Romans 8:37; Ephesians 3:20; Luke 1:37,
      Ezekiel 36:25-27,36.)

      - - - - -

      "O Lord, God of heaven, the great and awesome God, who keeps His
      covenant of love with those who love Him and obey his commands, let
      Your ear be attentive and Your eyes open to hear the prayer your
      servant is praying before You day and night.  Have mercy on my
      spouse, O God, according to Your unfailing love; according to Your
      great compassion blot out all their transgressions.  Wash away all
      their iniquities and cleanse them from their sins.

      "Create in my spouse a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast
      spirit within them.  Lord give me and my spouse a new heart and put
      a new spirit in us; You will remove from my spouse their heart of
      stone and give them a heart of flesh.  Thank You Lord, for I know
      You are our Lord when You break the bars of their yoke and rescue
      them from the hands of those who have enslaved them.

      "Thank You Lord for You said, "Restrain your voice from weeping and
      your eyes from tears, for your work will be rewarded, They will
      return from the land of the enemy."  So there is hope for our
      future.  Lord, lead out my spouse and all those who have eyes but
      are blind, who have ears but are deaf.  God may You speak in their
      ears and terrify them with warnings, to turn men from wrongdoing and
      keep them from pride, preserve their souls from the pit.

      "Lord, my prayer today is that all prodigal spouses will cry out and
      repent and be baptized, in the name of Jesus Christ for the
      forgiveness of their sins.  That they will receive the gift of the
      Holy Spirit.  Now, my God, may Your eyes be open and Your ears
      attentive to the prayers offered in this place.

      "Everything is possible for those who believes.  Help me overcome my
      unbelief.  Ah, Sovereign Lord, You have made the heavens and the
      earth by Your great power and outstretched arm.  Nothing is too hard
      for You.  Blessed am I who has believed that what the Lord has said
      will be accomplished, for nothing is impossible with God.
      Amen."

      (Scriptures taken from: Nehemiah 1:4-6, Psalm 51:1-2.10, Ezekiel
      36:26, 34:27, Jeremiah 31:16-17, Isaiah 43:8,  Job 33:16-17,
      Acts 2:38, 2 Chronicles 6:40, Mark 9-23-24, Jeremiah 32:17, Luke
      2:45,37.)

      What is God's design for marriage? I believe that God hates divorce and we as women should do all we can toward standing for our marriage. This is a group that through prayer and support from each other we will grow together as God would have us to do.

    • Diane
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 11, 2006
        I just wanted to say THANK YOU for your e-mail. It couldn't have come at a better time.
        May God continue to bless you!

        Standing in faith,
        Mrs. Diane Connell