Strengthen Me (Devotion Charlene Cares)

  • Christina
    Message 1 of 1 , May 26, 2006
      "Are you weary? Your strength comes from your Lord God. He is the
      only One who is with you twenty-four hours a day." (Read more
      below)
      - - - - -

      STRENGTHEN ME! -

      "Let me understand the teaching of your precepts; then I will
      meditate on your wonders. My soul is weary with sorrow; strengthen
      me according to your word." Psalm 119:27-28

      Are you weary with sorrow about your marriage problems, your
      separation or divorce? What should you do about all your difficult
      decisions? May I tell you that your answer is between the pages in
      the Word of God. If you will ask God, He will give you
      understanding of the scriptures, wisdom and knowledge. Your Lord
      knows what you are facing and dealing with each and every minute.
      He knows the truth. Seek Him to strengthen you from the people
      whose words are untrue.

      "For the LORD gives wisdom, and from his mouth come knowledge and
      understanding. He holds victory in store for the upright, he is a
      shield to those whose walk is blameless, for he guards the course
      of the just and protects the way of his faithful ones. Then you
      will understand what is right and just and fair—every good path.
      For wisdom will enter your heart, and knowledge will be pleasant
      to your soul. Discretion will protect you, and understanding
      will guard you. Wisdom will save you from the ways of wicked men,
      from men whose words are perverse, who leave the straight paths to
      walk in dark ways, who delight in doing wrong and rejoice in the
      perverseness of evil." Proverbs 2:6-14

      Your spouse has become deceived and blinded by Satan and by the ways
      of the world. Most spouses who say they do not love their mate,
      (or say they never really loved you) have fallen into the temptation
      of lusting with their eyes and allowing their minds to think about
      ungodly actions and lifestyle. Your spouse is being tempted to fall
      into sin. Your spouse does not realize the severe consequences that
      is going to happen to them, you, your children, your finances, and
      and even your health. Satan is a liar and a deceiver. That is why
      it is so important for you to chose to follow the Lord's way by
      knowing and studying His Word. God Word's will shows you God's
      truth and keep you standing firm on the path of righteousness.

      "When I called, you answered me; you made me bold and stout-
      hearted." Psalm 138:3

      May you and I grieve for all the men and women who have fallen into
      the trap of adultery and who do not see the way out. They do not
      understand that their life of sin is leading them to a road of
      destruction. May you and I never stop praying and pleading with our
      Lord daily for all the prisoners of adultery to be set free from the
      bondage of sin that has them so entangled. Your spouse and others
      are not obeying the Lord's voice and they do not see the way out of
      their darkness. Here is a scripture to pray for your spouse:

      "Do not set foot on the path of the wicked or walk in the way of
      evil men. Avoid it, do not travel on it; turn from it and go on
      your way." Proverbs 4:14-15

      Allow your Lord to become your greatest Counselor, showing you His
      way as the Spirit of truth. Your spouse is not listening to the
      truth about falling into sin or about adultery. They have become
      blinded and deaf to God's truth. May you keep your heart and mind
      on the your Lord God and His Word.

      "Keep me from deceitful ways; be gracious to me through your
      law. I have chosen the way of truth; have set my heart on your
      laws. I hold fast to your statutes, O LORD; do not let me be put
      to shame. I run in the path of your commands, for you have set my
      heart free." Psalm 119:29-32.

      "If you love me, you will obey what I command. And I will ask the
      Father, and he will give you another Counselor to be with you
      forever— the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because
      it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives
      with you and will be in you. I will not leave you as orphans; I
      will come to you." John 14:15-18

      Are you weary? Your strength comes from your Lord God. He is the
      only One who is with you twenty-four hours a day.

      "I love you, O LORD, my strength. You, O LORD, keep my lamp
      burning; my God turns my darkness into light. With your help I
      can advance against a troop; with my God I can scale a wall. As
      for God, his way is perfect; the word of the LORD is flawless. He
      is a shield for all who take refuge in him. For who is God
      besides the LORD ? And who is the Rock except our God? It is God
      who arms me with strength and makes my way perfect."
      Psalm 18:1,28-32

      Believe in your Lord God to become your refuge and safety where your
      enemy cannot harm you. Allow your God to become your Defender and
      your Deliverer, giving you strength and victorious power to stand
      firm in the Lord. He alone can restore and rescue your spouse from
      the Enemy's camp. Then you and your spouse will be able to shout
      from your rooftop all that your Lord God has done in your lives and
      marriage.

      "The LORD is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation.
      Shouts of joy and victory resound in the tents of the righteous:
      "The LORD's right hand has done mighty things!" Psalm 118:14-15