Please Post A Message To My Son Dan Who Is Serving With The Marines In Iraq!

  • Rev. Lin McGee
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2006
      Hello Everyone!!  Dan has finally sent me his picture from Iraq!!  Isn't he a handsome Marine???

      I would appreciate it very much if you would take the time to click on this link and let him know how much his service and bravery mean to you!!!
      Daniel W. Matthews:

      Also, I want to thank all of you again who sent a message to my son Jim while he was in Iraq serving with the Army.  As you know, he returned safely last November!!!!  Praise God!!!  For anyone who would still like to post a note of thanks to him for his service and continued service now, here is his link:
      JamesPeter Matthews

      Please, if you have loved ones serving -- go to:  'A TRIBUTE TO OUR TROOPS'  http://www.projo.com/extra/terror/tribute/  and set them up a page to give others a chance to thank them for what they are doing for us!!  It is important that our troops know we love them and appreciate their service and sacrifice.

      Thanks so much!!!!!
      Lin McGee
      *Blue Star Mothers Of America*