File - LORD, GIVE ME STRENGTH!

(724)
  • standinginfaith@yahoogroups.com
    Nov 10, 2013 Expand Messages
      LORD, GIVE ME STRENGTH! -

      Are you having a hard time standing firm in the Lord due to your
      circumstances that never seem to change or only get worse? Are you
      just tired and weary of everything? May you always know that in
      spite of your circumstances that you face day to day, your Lord is
      right beside you and He will give you the strength that you need.
      God's grace is sufficient for your every need.

      "I can do everything through him who gives me strength."
      Philippians 4:13

      Hope in your Lord will renew your strength! Allow Him to be your
      source of strength in this time of trial and difficulties. Let me
      share some powerful scriptures that will give you hope!

      "Find rest, O my soul, in God alone; my hope comes from him."
      Psalm 62:5

      "May your unfailing love rest upon us, O Lord, even as we put our
      hope in you." Psalm 33:22

      "Those who hope in the Lord will inherit the land." Psalm 37:9

      "May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust
      in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the
      Holy Spirit." Romans 15:13

      Stand on the promises of your Lord that He will revive you in the
      midst of exhaustion, weariness, fatigue or suffering through a
      trial. He said He will have you rise above the difficulties like an
      eagle that soars into the sky. God promises that if His people will
      patiently trust Him, He will provide for your needs, whatever they
      may be.

      "To whom will you compare me? Or who is my equal?" says the Holy
      One. Lift your eyes and look to the heavens: Who created all
      these? He who brings out the starry host one by one, and calls
      them each by name. Because of his great power and mighty
      strength, not one of them is missing. Why do you say, O Jacob,
      and complain, O Israel, "My way is hidden from the LORD ; my cause
      is disregarded by my God"? Do you not know? Have you not heard?
      The LORD is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the
      earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no
      one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the
      power of the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary, and young
      men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the LORD will renew
      their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles;
      they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be
      faint." Isaiah 40:25-31

      Nothing is too hard for you and your Lord God to walk through. Yes,
      He is able. Call on the Lord and lift up your hand for your Lord to
      help you climb your mountain of circumstances. He will never leave
      you or forsake you. Now turn to the Lord seeking His face knowing
      that He is all that you need to have a restored marriage.

      "What I have said, that will I bring about; what I have planned,
      that will I do." Isaiah 46:11

      May you and I never forget that we have two divine intercessors
      praying for us as we go through difficult days. Jesus Christ
      intercedes for us in Heaven and the Holy Spirit intercedes within
      us, praying for us and often speaks to you a scripture or a word
      of encouragement. Allow the Holy Spirit to renew your strength day
      by day. Faith, hope and trust in your Lord God will produce
      endurance and perseverance.

      Do not let your present day circumstances or hardships which are
      overwhelming let you ever forget that God has a purpose and plan for
      your life. He want you to grow continually as you wait on your Lord
      to bring it to pass. Allow Resurrection Sunday to encourage and
      strengthen you to understand and know that you serve a risen Savior
      who has defeated the enemy. These are just momentary problems that
      the enemy is trying to steal your joy in serving your Lord daily.

      "Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we
      will reap a harvest if we do not give up." Galatians 6:9

      Your Lord God will turn your tragedies to triumphs, your pain to
      glory and your defeats to victory.

      "Never tire of doing what is right." 2 Thessalonians 3:13

      God bless,
      Charlyne Steinkamp
    • Show all 190 messages in this topic