Looking for shooting location

  • James Hutchison
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2008
      I'm looking for a location for a film shooting in late August. The
      room should be large enough to fit 25 people plus crew. A fight will
      be taking place in the center and the director is looking for
      something that has lighting that he can control. The fight itself is a
      3 vs 1 fight. The room doesn't have to be anything pretty. Just large
      enough to give the fighters room to move and have the 25 extras as well.

      If anyone knows of anything in the Manhattan area that can be used for
      this purpose and doesn't cost anything, please contact me and let me
      know. Thanks for the help.

      ~~James