Re: [st_brigid_kal] Re: yarn query

  • Kathleen Asherah
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 10, 2005
      No problem but I would put you on my list anyway...just considering yarn choices is good enough for me.  :)  I don't think I will be finishing my St. B anytime soon.

      katy

      sainttjay <margotstjohn@...> wrote:

      Katy: Thanks for the invite. I have 2 sweaters that I really MUST
      finish [not counting the one that needs seaming] before I start
      another. I'm not sure it's appropriate to officially list my blog on
      the KAL since I'm unlikely to knit this one until the fall.

      http://mail.yahoo.com