Re: yarn query

  • sainttjay
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 9, 2005
      Karen and Katy, Thanks for the replies. If anyone else wants to share
      their yarn choices and comments, I'm all ears!

      Karen: I can't believe that you spun the yarn for that beautiful
      ribbed sock. I am very impressed. Of course, your StB looks fab, too.

      Katy: Thanks for the invite. I have 2 sweaters that I really MUST
      finish [not counting the one that needs seaming] before I start
      another. I'm not sure it's appropriate to officially list my blog on
      the KAL since I'm unlikely to knit this one until the fall.

      Given all that, I hope y'all don't mind that I'm here looking over
      your shoulders. I'm very psyched to knit this sweater and am enjoying
      watching your progress while plotting my future StB.

      Margot
    • Kathleen Asherah
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 10, 2005
        No problem but I would put you on my list anyway...just considering yarn choices is good enough for me.  :)  I don't think I will be finishing my St. B anytime soon.

        katy

        http://mail.yahoo.com