Re: [st_brigid_kal] Chart clarification

  • Caryn Lantz
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 5, 2005
      Got it! I see what you're saying now! Man...give me
      fair isle charts any day! :)

      Caryn

      =====
      Caryn Lantz
      http://fuzzynoodleknits.com/

      http://my.yahoo.com
    • cotncozy
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 10, 2005
        --- In st_brigid_kal@yahoogroups.com, jody pirrello
        <savannahchik@y...> wrote:
        > Technically the WS rows are charted as well. It's just that you'll
        rarely need to refer to them
        > IMO.
        >
        > http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

        Hi - I just joined the KAL. I started St. Brigid on Jan 2 (this
        year). I'm on the 5th pattern repeat of the back. I'm using Cottage
        Craft in plum (I think - I'm not at home so I can't check). I'm
        liking the stitch definition, but the yarn is a little coarse and
        there's veggie matter to deal with.

        I wanted to comment on not referring to the chart on the wrong side
        rows. I keep track of the number of k/p stitches as a double-check
        to make sure I didn't move something in the wrong direction on the
        previous row.

        I used Wendy's tutorial for 'cabling without a cable needle' and
        lovin' this method for cabling. So, I've learned a new knitting
        trick already this year!

        Vicki
        NW IN