nice design

  • travelitaici
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2004
      Hi. Can't wait to see how your KAL goes. I'm undecided as to which
      AS design I want to make for myself...Na Craga or St. Brigid. It's
      my first cable project so it should be Na Craga but I like a
      challenge and my LYS has enough yarn. I have 2400 yards of Reynolds
      Odyssey Merino and it's varigated so it might really look bad in
      either design but I love knitting with it. I frogged my 3/4 done
      Pure & Simple sweater 'cause it was turning out to be just another
      ho hum sweater. My sis and I will be watching your notes as we're
      beginners to knitting. I got the AS book at the library, and I
      searched without success at thrift type stores and used bookstores.
      St. Brigid would be fantastic in the Lavold yarn which I felt at my
      LYS. I also liked the Cascade 220 wool. Best of Luck and thanks for
      your verbose notes!