my sweater

  • Elisabeth Ann
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 14, 2009
      I have started my sweater. It is a merino silk blend and dyed every color of red wine you can think of, it is beautiful! I am on row 3 after about 7 starts. I think I need to create my own spreadsheet so that I can follow all the patterns without flipping pages.
    • Vicki
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 21, 2009
        I recall that I made several photocopies of the charts and laid it all out on a piece of cardboard. Theoretically, you'd need only do that for one repeat; however, I was a little bit insecure and laid out the entire thing.

        I hope you are progressing! It's a beautiful sweater.

        --Vicki