joining

  • Elisabeth Tevault Farley
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 12 9:19 PM
      Hi all,
      I joined so that I could benefit from all of your knowledge.  3 gals at my LYS,  http://theartfulewe.com/ in Port Gamble WA, are going to make this sweater and 2 others are going to make the shawl.  Heidi (shop owner) is currently swatching and we are deciding which of the yarns we will use.  The choices started out with alpaca, then a single ply merino, then a merino/silk blend, then a 4ply merino and last a merino 60/ bamboo40.
      We are leaning toward the merino bamboo because of the nice stitch definition.

      WIll keep you posted as to our progress!

      Beth / AuntLizzy on Rav