Sleeve shortening question......

  • Susan in N GA
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 16 1:35 PM
      All,
      I am on my first sleeve and will have to make it one repeat shorter since I am very short and have short arms.  I realized that when I get to the end of the sleeve I will not have as many chart A stitches as it calls for since I will have less repeats.  Do you think that would be a problem, and if so, how could I compensate.
      Love this list, would love to see it get more active too.
      I am using Cascade 220 Ranier Heather and love it.  Have used 6 and 1/2 skeins so far,  still have to do most of the first sleeve and then the next sleeve and the collar.  I have almost 5 skeins left so I think I will have more than enough!
      Susan.
      (SusaninNorthGa on Ravelry)
      www.pro31.blogspot.com