Re: [st_brigid_kal] St. Brigid finished

  • PaulandSusan
    Message 1 of 14 , May 24, 2008
      That is wonderful, thanks for sharing!!!
      Susan.

      heidi <heidi.wollum@...> wrote:
      A few days ago, I finally finished my St Brigid. Pics on my blog

      heidi

    • Bluedragon2@aol.com
      Message 2 of 14 , May 24, 2008
        Heidi,

        What a wonderful job you did! I love the bright blue and the shaping is so gracefully done. You will get so many compliments when you were it.

        Helen B
        Bluedragon2@...
        Bluedragon on Ravelry.com